So, despite the fact it’s not exactly a huge secret I’m Canadian and therefore celebrate Thanksgiving a month before all you Americans out there, Kat, Nutella, and Nunnally all tagged me to do this. (I find it funny how most of the people getting tagged for this don’t even celebrate Thanksgiving right now…)
Also, to Sally and Nunnally, I haven’t done your writing tags because I honestly don’t feel up to writing long stories right now, plus I already did the short story tag. Sorry!
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Say three or more things you’re thankful for.
- Tag five to ten people to do this.
I’m thankful for:
- My family. I know it’s sappy, but I literally wouldn’t be here writing this post without them. Yay. 😛
- My friends. Without friends, I’d have nobody to tag, and then I’d have to get a blog for my sock and my shoe just so I could tag someone– Wait, I wouldn’t even get tagged if I didn’t have friends, so never mind. In all seriousness, though, you guys have been here for me through thick and thin. I hope we can all keep in touch over the years, and that maybe, just maybe, we’ll be able to meet up someday. 🙂
- Everyone who contributed to the development of StreetPass games. Among other things, those are what helped turn what I thought would be a depressing time into one of the best months of my life. I honestly don’t know where I’d be without them, so… ;u;
- Being able to make 100 posts on this blog. GO ME.
Uh, yeah, I got pretty serious at the end there, but still. Sorry for some of the clichéd answers. 😛