gravycf TAGGED ME IN THIS
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Make up a short story with the words from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate one person and give them 12 words to make up a short story with.
- Tell the person who made up the tag (Chingster3).
- Comment on fantageshimmerglimmer giving Chingster3 the link to where you did the tag.
Here are the words gravycf is making me use in this story…
- Toilet Paper Roll (this is three words…)
- Cheese Platter (this is two…)
Once upon a time, two clowns fell in love. Now, I know a lot of people think clowns are psycho, but they’re just regular people like you and me once they take off their clown costumes! Our two heroes of this romantic tale met on Instagram, where they quickly became mutual followers. (Bleh, I don’t know if that’s the term they use on there. I HAVEN’T BEEN ON IG FOR EIGHT MONTHS OKAY.) Over time, they started talking with webcams and found out that they both lived close to each other. Then, one day, one clown asked the other for guidance on planning out a first date… The other was secretly a bit heartbroken, but replied: “Have a picnic on a beautiful blanket at sunset, with a cheese platter and some strawberries. Watch the Titanic movie if you can, but if you can’t get it in time, just watch some videos from Fairycari’s YouTube channel. One more thing…make sure you have a toilet paper roll to spare, because nobody likes having to go to the bathroom and finding out there’s NO toilet paper available!”
Little did the second clown know that all of this date planning was actually for her! The date went like a dream, and now the two clowns are happily dating. (You thought I was going to say they got married, didn’t you? Well, it’s never good to rush things…)
I’m going to torture you with these words:
GOOD LUCK. ;D