I’m pretty sure this thing has been going around FTWP since the dawn of time, but this is the first time I’ve actually been tagged to do it. So thanks, Carly. 😛
Also, wasn’t there another “award” with the same name that was completely different?
- Thank the person you were nominated by and follow their blog. (Because there’s a high chance of you seeing you got tagged if you didn’t follow the person’s blog? What?)
- Tell everyone 11 facts about you.
- Answer the questions that the person gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 other questions
Facts about me:
- I use the really, really old WP post format (and in HTML/CSS most of the time, too), so I have no idea what y’all are going on about when you talk about the new format.
- I also don’t want to be forced to use the new format, WORDPRESS STAFF.
- I just ate some chips.
- I noticed Carly only listed ten facts about herself instead of eleven like she was supposed to.
- I’m very warm right now.
- I want to read my book, but I can’t until later… 😦
- I’m taking a long time to list facts because I really don’t know what to put here.
- I’m procrastinating on about five different things.
- I might want to change my Gravatar someday. Probably not, though.
- I now have a One Direction song stuck in my head. -_-
- I have finished listing these facts. 😀
- What were you doing before you started this tag (besides scrolling through WordPress)? Talking to Casey on BRD. Which I’m still doing. 😛
- Favorite virtual world? Bearville closed, so Fantage, I guess? Not that I actually go on any other virtual worlds…
- Grapefruits or Grapes? Grapes!
- Do you believe in any supernatural stuff? (ex. ghosts, seeing a black cat brings bad luck..etc) Some of it, yes.
- Do you realize I don’t have any questions to ask so I’m putting in random stuff that comes to mind? I do now… Don’t worry, I always have the same problem.
- Would you rather be able to read someone’s mind for a day or go invisible? and why. I’d rather read minds, just because that’d probably help clear up a lot of stuff before it started… 😛
- What color is your shirt/dress right now? Gray.
- Are you wearing socks or shoes or are you barefoot? Barefoot.
- Did you do your homework yet? I don’t get homework, so…
- What time is it right now where you live? IT’S NOPE O’CLOCK, EVERYONE! 😀
- What device are you using right now? (ex. laptop, phone..etc) I’m on my computer. 😛
- Kittsay if she hasn’t done this already
- Anna if she wants to do this again
- Nutella Bae if she wants to do this again
- Kat if she wants to do this again
- people who haven’t done this
- my sock
- my shoe
- that’s about it
HEY, IT’S HARD TRYING TO FIND PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’T DONE THIS TAG…
- What did happen to the other “Infinity Dreams Award” that was nothing like this one?
- How much would you pay for a commission? (NO, NOT FROM ME, FROM PEOPLE IN GENERAL.)
- Why do people give out their full names and cities/states/provinces/areas in general, but not their birthdays or ages?
- What’s the point of putting a Xat chatbox on your blog if it doesn’t work or you never use it?
- How many people are there in FTWP?
- When do you think Christmas preparations (or holiday preparations in general, I guess) should start?
- Do you ever feel so much older than practically everyone else you know?
- Why do people love animated items so much, even if they’re terribly shaded?
- What’s your opinion on social issues these days? (And if that makes you uncomfortable for some reason, do you like your hair color?)
- Pants, skirts, or dresses? (Or kilts, too, if you’re a guy…)
- Do you have trouble coming up with stuff when you get tagged to do these things?