So commissioning things has made me really want to do art. 😛
If anyone wants to do an art trade with me, now’s your chance! Some things to keep in mind, though, since I’m not the world’s best artist/have to draw with a trackpad:
- I can be pretty slow. Please don’t rush me, or else you won’t get as good of a drawing.
- I only draw people. If you want me to do something else, it’s going to turn out terribly, just FYI.
- I don’t generally draw hats/hair accessories, but I can try. I can also try detailed stuff, but I might end up simplifying anything too minute.
- I’m not the best at drawing specific poses, so your character or Fantagian or whoever is probably not going to be doing anything crazy. I also can’t really draw people sitting down, sorry!
- When I’m done the lineart, I will show you how it looks in the comments. If you have any concerns, let me know then and I’ll edit your drawing. I would like you to do the same for me.
For an example of my art style, you can see my Fantagian in my banner (full picture here for reference):
Yes, I know I goofed with the hair at the bottom, but that’s not really going to be an issue unless you ask me to draw Rapunzel or something…
So if you want to do an art trade with me, comment below with your references! (If you’re wondering why I haven’t listed mine, that’s because it kind of depends on who responds to this post. :P) It’s better to ask now rather than later, though, because I’ll probably only do this with one or two people, plus I’ll be going out in a while.
Thanks for reading! 🙂