Just a few things I’ve noticed people doing at MyMall that they REALLY shouldn’t be doing. 🙂
- If you want someone’s item so badly that you add that person to PM them your offer, MAYBE DON’T OFFER CRAP?
- Before you offer for an item and ESPECIALLY if you’re a member, LOOK UP THE ITEM and don’t assume that the price is the same as it was a week ago.
- If you’re going to put up an item for “cheap”, that does not include LuckyBot items at twice their minimum price and wanted rare items for 4000 more Gold than people actually sell them for.
- If someone has rejected your offer, don’t give them a crappier offer when they start saying their item is for sale/trade again.
- Don’t offer crap in general.
Thanks for reading! 🙂