Carly nominated me for this, because some switch has gone off in everyone’s heads and now they’re nominating me for things. 😛
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer their 10 questions for you.
3. Nominate 10 amazing bloggers and give them 10 of your own questions.
1. Favorite youtuber?
I don’t really watch YouTube videos unless my friends made them. I listen to music using YT instead. The only channel I even watch on a regular basis is CinemaSins.
2. What was the last thing you took a picture of in your phone?
My fabulous self. 😉
3. What was the last gift you received?
It’s honestly been a while since I got anything I’d call a gift. This is one of those things you should ask me next month because that’s when my birthday is. 😛
EDIT: I just remembered I got nail polish. It’s nice!
4. Top fear?
5. Would you say a glass is half-full or half-empty?
For a literal glass, I’d say it was half-full if I just finished filling it up, half-empty if I was drinking out of it. Metaphorically, I don’t know, but thanks for reminding me of this one thing I saw where someone was like “Is the glass half-empty or half-full?” and then the other person drinks out of the glass and says “Neither, it’s completely empty!”
6. A secret skill you have?
I can type really quickly. I guess that’s not entirely a secret, but I don’t know what else to put.
7. Favorite website?
BRD, Xat, WP, and Fantage. Yes, I know that’s more than one. 😛
8. Any hobbies you have.
Funny you should ask… For those of you who aren’t on BRD, then reading, gaming, and using the Internet, I guess.
9. If you could get away with any crime what would it be and why.
I don’t know, I don’t think I’d want to do crime in the first place.
10. How would you describe being happy?
Being surrounded by a loving family and great friends. 🙂
1. Casey (again)
2. Danika (again)
6. Kittsay (who I’m sure someone tagged already but whatever…)
7. you if you want
8. I don’t know this thing has gone around too many times I’M JUST TRYING TO GET PEOPLE WHO HAVEN’T DONE IT YET
1. Have you ever been to a Disney park? If so, when? If not, do you want to go?
2. What would your reaction be if Fantage closed?
3. If you could travel back in time and watch (NOT MEET, YOU CAN’T CHANGE ANYTHING) your past self for one day, which would you choose?
4. What’s the title of the dumbest book you ever had to read for a book report?
5. When you were little, what was your favorite thing to wear?
6. When you’re out, do you notice how guys or girls look more?
7. What’s your favorite board game?
8. What’s your opinion on hashtags?
9. How long do you think you’ll keep blogging?
10. And, since it’s Thanksgiving here, what are you thankful for?
Also, guys, do you want me to move these questions to another blog so they don’t clutter up the whole thing, or are you fine reading them? I’m just asking because I mainly want this to be a Fantage blog. I know I had moments on my Bearville blog where I’d post about stuff that was unrelated to BV, but that was mostly BVWP-related, anyway. I guess this is FTWP-related, but still… I just don’t know what to do with these, especially if more people are going to keep on tagging me for this stuff. 😛